The AccuStandard Synthesis Department employs several PhD. Organic Chemists with many years of pertinent academic and industrial experience. The experienced staff has developed hundreds of pure chemical compounds for companies and governmental agencies around the world. The very well equipped synthetic laboratory with significant analytical support have made many notable synthesis projects possible. AccuStandard specializes in synthesizing chemicals of high purity to be used as reference standards, and also offers custom synthesis capability on milligram to kilogram scales.
- GC-MS, GC-FID, GC-ECD, GC-NPD
- HPLC, LC-MS
- ICP, ICP-MS
- access to more anlytical instrumentation if necessary
Synthesis and Purification
- Milligram to Kilogram Glassware
- Inert Conditions Equipment
- High Performance Flash Chromatography
- Distillation Equipment – High Vacuum Distillation, Molecular Distillation (Kugelrohr), and Spinning Band Columns Preparative TLC
- Parr Pressure and Hydrogenation Reactor
AccuStandard is renowned for its quick response to the needs for new compounds. The company’s especially strong Synthesis Department allows the synthesis of important and unique products. Featured, also in its history of firsts, are all of the 209 congeners of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), all 209 congeners of polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) as well as many halogenated dioxins and dibenzofurans, PAHs, pesticides as well as fluorinated surrogates substituting the expensive isotopically labelled compounds.
Among the more recent introductions are the hydroxy and methoxy PBDE congeners as well as mixed bromo/chloro hydroxy and methoxy diphenyl ethers, organophosphate flame retardants, biofuels, plastic additives (AccuStandard authored a CRC Press Handbook), EPA Method 535 pesticide derivatives and previously unavailable explosive standards.
With over 30,000+ custom and 10,000+ listed standards, there is a good chance that AccuStandard will have a standard to meet your needs. However, if your laboratory requires something specific, our Chemists will manufacture a Custom Standard to meet your unique requirements. Custom Standards are an economical and time saving way to have a Standard prepared for your individual needs.
Custom QC options
- Gravimetric/Volumetric Certification: Each purity is measured gravimetrically and QC verified instrumentally (where available). Every component in the Standard is guaranteed to be within +/-0.5% of the requested value unless otherwise stated on the Certificate of Analysis. The solutions are diluted to volume using Class A glassware. A Certificate of Analysis accompanies each Standard and documents the gravimetric values used.
- Full Quantitative Certification: This QA/QC method includes extended GC analysis using both internal calibration standards plus statistical analysis. A data package containing analytical and gravimetric data can be provided if requested during the quotation phase (Organic Customs only)
OEM and Private Label Standards
We can reduce your costs using the Cozzoli Auto Filling/Sealing Machine to package just the right size product for your application. OEM Standards – Privately labeled standards manufactured and tested to your specifications. Cold and under-Nitrogen sealing available.
- Automated ampule filling & sealing 0.2 mL up to 20 mL and ampule sizes from 1 mL to 20 mL
- Quantities from 500 to over 500,000 ampules
- Homogeneity testing
- Amber ampules for added product stability
- Private labeling and packaging (OEM)